Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to the sale of goods by Karaway Bakery (The Seller) to Customer (The Buyer). By ordering directly from Karaway Bakery you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions and accept that these Conditions may be modified or amended if required. In case of any such changes, the updated version will be published on our website.
BASIS OF SALE
No contract for the supply of products or goods will be deemed to exist between The Buyer and The Seller unless, and until, an email is sent by Karaway Bakery to you confirming that your order has been accepted and payment has been successfully made.
Due to long fermentation methods that we use, our handling and production time is a minimum of 48-hours, but not limited to. All products are baked freshly to order, and we do not stock any of the items for immediate despatch.
£20 minimum order value applies to all orders placed on our online shop.
The delivery fee of £6.90 is payable by The Buyer.
If you have any queries or need to make any changes to an order please contact us immediately. We will assess your request for an alteration and let you know its effect on the price and timetable. Accepting any alterations is at the discretion of the Seller.
If you wish to cancel your order for any reason, you must notify us immediately by telephone (020 85177707) or email (email@example.com) and your enquiry will be dealt with on individual basis.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your email address, delivery address and contact number is current otherwise certain functions of the site will not be available to you and may affect your delivery. We will only use your Personal Data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 and our Privacy and Cookies Policy;
Our products may contain traces of nuts and other allergens. While we take steps to minimise the risk of cross contamination, we cannot guarantee that any of our products are safe to consume for people with allergies. Full nutritional and allergen information is displayed under each listing in INGREDIENTS section, as well as on each product labelling/packaging.
We reserve the right to remove any items from Site without prior notice to you.
The Products ordered are fresh on the day of delivery and will remain fresh for a listed amount of days. The shelf life is available under each listing in INGREDIENTS section. All products must be stored in an ambient temperature, away from direct sunlight. Products kept longer than declared shelf life, are so kept at your own risk and we are not liable for any deterioration of the products in these circumstances.
All loaves of breads and burger buns are suitable for freezing. We do not recommend freezing pastries or biscuits
Orders are shipped via DPD next day service. The despatch date depends on time and day of orders placed. Please refer to the below delivery guidance:
Please note we do not support weekend deliveries. If weekend delivery is required, please get in touch with us first to verify the availability. Delivery cost for such a service will be quoted upon your enquiry.
2. 1-hour delivery slot will be sent to you via DPD on the day of delivery. We do not take responsibility if contact details submitted at the checkout are incorrect and resulted in missed delivery notifications.
3. Once your parcel is handled by DPD, we are not to be liable for any delays, although we always ship using next day delivery service.
4. If we are unable to deliver, or deliver late for any reasons out of our control, we cannot accept liability for any inconvenience or loss caused.
5. If the delivery address changes after the order has been confirmed, please get in touch with us as soon as possible. Once the order is scheduled for despatch, and you receive a confirmation email of delivery day, we are not obligated to accommodate late changes to your delivery address.
6. We do not generally deliver to addresses outside of Mainland UK. If, however, we accept an order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay an additional delivery fee.
7. Upon tracking, if your parcel says delivered, we hold no responsibility to refund the full amount.
1. All orders may be collected free of charge from Karaway Bakery by prior arrangement.
2. Until we have confirmed a reservation for you, we cannot guarantee that the requested product will be available at any given time.
3. If for any reason you find yourself unable to collect your order from the designated shop within the given time slot, we will retain your ordered products for collection for 24 hours
1. Our prices are VAT exempt and exclude delivery costs of £6.90, which will be added to the total amount due before completion of your order.
2. You must pay by submitting your credit/debit card details or via PayPal link at the checkout. We do not store card details.
3. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses or for any reason does not, authorise payment to us, whether in advance of or subsequent to a payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of the Products ordered
4. Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a confirmation for.
5. Our Site contains many products, and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our order confirmation procedures, so that where a product's correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when invoicing you. If a product's correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason, we will contact you by email to advise you and/or to obtain your confirmation that the amended price is acceptable.
1. We do hope that you will be pleased with your purchase. However, if upon delivery of the products you find that the order is incomplete, or a product is in a damaged condition when you receive it, please notify us immediately by telephone on 020 85177707 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Any issues must be brought to our attention within 24 hours of delivery to give us a fair opportunity to assess the nature of the complaint. Whenever possible, photographic evidence is required.Subject to our report on the claimed damage and to these Terms and Conditions we will refund the price you paid for the damaged products together with the delivery charge, or at our option we will provide you with a credit for further products. We will have no liability to you for any indirect loss. Please state clearly your dispatch details in all communications to us.
2. We will only make a refund to the original credit/ debit card or PayPal account used by you to make the online purchase.
3. Since taste is a very personal matter and is subjective, we cannot accept the return of any products merely because you do not like the taste.
4. We will not be liable for products that are damaged after they have been delivered to the agreed location.
1. Whilst we will utilise anti-virus protections, it is your obligation to ensure that any use you make of our Site is free of any virus or any other items of a destructive nature. You will not hold us responsible for any damages that result from you accessing the Site (including any software or systems you use to access the Site);
2. Variation in computer, browser and operation will create differences in visual layout and usability of the Site. We have given due care and attention to minimising these differences, but cannot be held responsible for specific operational differences.
3. Some data are collected when you provide it to us. This could, for example, be data you enter on a contact form. Other data are collected automatically by our IT systems when you visit the website. These data are primarily technical data such as the browser and operating system you are using or when you accessed the page. These data are collected automatically as soon as you enter our website. Part of the data is collected to ensure the proper functioning of the website. Other data can be used to analyse how visitors use the site.
ACCESS / FORCE MAJEUR
In the event we cannot fulfil obligation to you under this agreement due to any event beyond our reasonable control, we will do our best to notify you. As such, we will be relieved of our obligations to you under these terms and conditions to the extent that our service is hindered by such an event.